THERABAND IS FOR BILLING CODES

Preventing ankle sprains is a task that few have accomplished. Research states that 72% of all athletes will sustain multiple ankle sprains in their sports career. To provide yourself with the greatest opportunity to remain in the other 28%, read the June edition of TRAIN LIKE A CHAMP in the New England Lacrosse and Soccer Journals.Β NE Lax June Pg 30JuneLaxJournal